Saturday, July 18, 2009

living the lives of others

Just watched "No limits". Frankly speaking, it is only slightly above average. The show, however, did stirr up many thoughts in me.

1) I feel like running.
"Pre" just instill the running fever in me. I mean i run but not for a cause. Watching the show input a vision for running, a thought process for running, a way of running and how to run your own race. Though he lost, but if he had kept to his own pace, he would have won!

2) Living the runner life
This show makes me wonder how it is like to be doing what i m not doing now. Been born and bred in singapore, i can't help but feel that what we can do is pretty limited. I wonder how would it be like if i pursue a running career? To become a full time basketball player? to start my own store? to make my own shoe? I
thank God for what i have now but i can't help but ponder, is the surrounding restricting my dream? or is my dream being restricted by the surrounding? :P


I think i should step out and do what i always wanna do. I like to work in the banking sector, cos i like the nature of the job. I want to start my own business bcause it suits what iam looking for. I really hope to get something going on by the end of this year. But i am not in any hurry to do it, just want to be sure that i am doing what i really want and not dive into any pit i can find.

Tell me what you hope to have in life!

No comments: