Thursday, July 23, 2009

Work

First of all,

Happy 5th month anniversary Dear!

Too bad i can't post pictures here..but we had great fun playing hide and seek! haha...next time we will hava a relaxing session watching movie at your house and order take away ok? hehe...


Going to type a short entry before going to bed...work is getting busy. Continuing to learn new stuff. Was pretty glad the first ship i help ti quote(ok i did jus abit) was awarded to my yard! there is so much things to learn and i am glad that my boss are patient with me and the diff managers are helpful. Really hope i can speed up the process and get the stuff done. I just want to learn as much as i can before my two years is up. I mean i might just stay put or move into another industry. See how God direct.

Saw a nice shirt at G2000 going on sale. Will be getting. That will make my shirt collection to a grand total of 7. Not too much i guess!!



I can do all things through christ
I can move the mountain
if i put my trust in you..

No comments: