Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Titus takut hantu

last night was bad...



i thought i was prepared...praying and playing my super loud P and W...


then at 1am....while i was chatting and doing some work...


the hair on the back suddenly got "activated"...they began to go into an upright position...


without a moment of doubt..i knew it came again...


i keep praying and binding...this time with all the lights on..but somehow the oppression is really strong...i think i cannot fight it alone..so i decided to call joseph....before i did....there is a loud eerie crying sound...some woman from don know where start to cry and scream..i was trying to look and see..it makes everything worse..the voice is really scary....


i called joseph and he prayed for me...after that i kept on praying i switch on the living room light and went into the living room..whenever i tried going into my room..there seems to be something that keep making me feel afraid..once i step out...i feel ok...



i look out of my kitchen window and mamaged to see who that woman was...she was looking right at me and cursing and scolding something...is it something she saw? this thought really made me feel so worried and scared..


i was holding my bible and wearing my cross at this time..then i went into my parents room and woke my mum up...then i told her i super scared..she kept on asking me why..but it is like so hard to explain to her..

in the end..i end up sleeping with the lights on...and door open while my mum sit in the living room..in the end i managed to sleep till morning...




pray for me...hopefully tonight i will be alright

3 comments:

kennethjayden said...

dude, you'll be alright! tomorrow i'll be having cg, i'll get my whole cg to pray together and intercede for you!

you have the victory in Christ Jesus!

let's take them on and send them back to hell! ;)

Myrna said...

Heys! after reading ur entry, i understand how u feel too =X got those experiences b4 too. but Jesus has won the victory for u! don't worry, keep praying and fasting.the bible says some things wun go away unless you fast!

hope u can have a good night sleep tonight! :)

Titus said...

yeah...i am soooo much better..thanks for all ur bro..of cos kenneth! thanks! can't wait for u to come back man!