Sunday, April 20, 2008

tears

i was on my way home after having a hair cut...sitting on the train with my super big crumpler bag...right in front of me sat this lady...she seems to be on the phone...


everything seems normal and she look like any tired commutor...


then suddenly her expression change...she try to keep her mouth from twisting and she start to breathe in and out deeply thought not loudly...


then i kept on observing her from the corner of my eyes..then slowly her nose gradually turn red...



my jaw dropped alittle(i scope it up the moment i realised it)..her cheek start to turn red too...




i knew that she is going to tear soon..but don really know what to do...she din say anything to the person talking to her on the phone...




then....




it broke...



she start to tear and she tried to cover her mouth and prevent herself from making any noise....






then i heard" Yishun"



i stood up...adjust my bag...adjust my shirt...but my eyes were locked on her...i was wondering " poor thing...break up with bf? something bad happened in the family?really poor thing sia"


then she stood up and was got ready to alight...she tried to hide her tears...by now tears were already streaming down her face...





i slowly walk behind her...don noe what to do...jus feel sad for her....


then i heard her say very very softly....







thank you...i really don't know what to say...thank you..





i guess someone must have really touched her with something or some action...i broke into a grin the moment i heard this...






happiness is really contagious..








Looking onto my goals, i pressed on.
keeping my focus, i submit my all to Him.

No comments: