Tuesday, April 15, 2008

scary

last night was pretty scary...


i was done with everything and as usual i end up in bed around 1 plus...


the moment i switch off the lights, i felt something really different...it is in the atmosphere...i can't put a finger into it...but i was soooo tired..i was heck care and went over to my bed and jump it...hugging my bolster...


then suddenly...i feel something "hovering" then it multiplied...from 1 it became 3...


i was so tired...i jus heck care..cos i was thinking i just sleep and ignore whatever that was...

then it got worse...i can hear them "howling"..it is a funny feeling...jus like u watch in the show..everything around is very quiet and the howl became so deep...it kinda went right into my heart....then i open my eyes...although i can't see what it was, but i could feel something moving in the darkness.. like going left and right...but i was so tired then i tried to ignore it by putting a bloster over my eyes and use my blanket to cover the rest of my body cos i know there is nothing they can do except to instill fear in me...



wrong move...


it got worse...


the "leader" that was hovering suddenly came and fall flat jus above me..with his face jus inches away from me...long hair dangling...it was so vivid now in my mind still...some of u might think i am dreaming but i was fully awake...it felt like i was in another dimension...hard to describe...


that was the last straw..i jumped out of my bed and went to my living room to sleep...i was really very tired..then after staying there...i start to think to myself...what the hell..that is my room!

i went back in and start praying and binding..and i took out my bible and place it next to me....


then after which..i switch off the light and went back to sleep..


it was peaceful.....


but i was late for sch...cos when everything ended..it was like 3 am...felt so tired the whole day....



but tonight things will be different...



i will be ready..

5 comments:

cLaR@ said...

hohoho! what a small world. i came across your blog when i was trying to google for sukiyaki's lyrics and as i read ur posts, i realised that u're the Titus that i met in church!!

remember me?

i'm Clara and i think u helped me up when i brought my friends from pgp to the Easter service that day!!

=)

kennethjayden said...

dude.. i once had that kinda of night too. and Pst Kong did preach abt it too from Psalms, the terror of the night.

i immediately got up & started praying and binding what ever it was in my room. and i was at it for about an hour until i felt the peace of God in my room b4 i went back to sleep.

despite the tiredness, you gota get up and just confront it. that's why we've got the armour of God, to fight it head on! ;)

Little Mermaid said...

oh man..its quite a scary experience. Just yest after my rehearsal, my friends and i had supper and we were talking about this kind of stuff. When i was in JC, i felt someone/something pressing against my chest and I couldn't get up from my bed..
u r a overcomer!!!

Titus said...

hey everyone! hi clara! how's retention:)

pls read my post above :(

cLaR@ said...

lolzz..retention's ok i guess..half of them responded to altar call. among those, half has been attending services regularly now =)