Thursday, April 10, 2008

my first street fight..

it was late at night..about 11 plus..

i was walking home as usual...listening to my kelvin kern and kenny G music...was feeling pretty tired...spacing out while walking home...thinking of my compressible flow eqn...


while crossing the road, the corner of the eye spotted some movement towards the right side of my vision...i turned and saw a group of indians surrounding a woman...it seems like they are asking something from her...


i carried on walking and by then i removed my headphones and was trying to hear what was going on...


the indians were apparently drinking..from the looks of the bottles some of them were holding...


in my heart i was thinking whether should i try to go and check it out...i look around, the street is deserted except for me...my mind starts to come alive with all sorts of imagination...


should i go and check if the woman is alright?? my heart was pulsating while my thoughts kept running...



i decided to...





walk quickly go home.....



and wait for the news in tne newspaper tml......






no..



i turn around and walk towards them...keep a straight face...



then some of the indians turn around..in total there were 5 of them..some bushy...some hairy ...but all of them smell of liquor...


Looking at the woman i said..

"excuse me, is everything alright?"


"eh deh...it is none of your business" one of the more drunken guy said and he push me away even before the woman can reply...



i could see from the look of the woman and it is very clear that she is put under some pressure..



and i said



"please let the lady go"



then everything from here speed up..........



before i knew it...all the 5 guys turn around and some of their faces look red and they start shouting at me...

" eh deh...i told u right"



before i knew it, they began shoving me...and then before i knew it..


they started raining punches on me.....


i was shocked!!! very shocked!!!





from the background i could hear the woman started screaming and shouting "stop"



i started to shield the punches and one of them even use the bottle to whack my arm...



then i started to swing my elbows around and i started to use all my muay thai moves around...



i elbowed two of them ...one in the cheek..the other on the jaw...i push kicked one of the guy in the stomach and send him sprawling to the ground...then i keep punching and kicking and work my way wout from there...



i threw my bag to the ground and start shouting " you can try to kick my butt...if you all can EVEN come near me!" then i shouted at the woman "Call police, call police NOW"


then it is when they charged at me





i tighten my muscles and braised myself for something hard....

then...




i heard the voice of my mom?!!






"eh...time to wake up"




i woke up and i was on the floor...



i realised it was all a dream...



must be the chocolate i had last night...

1 comment:

benita adrianne said...

wah lau......
haha its the manifestation of some deep dark secret fantasy of yours, i tell you...
but fantasies are good, at least that brightened up my disgusting uninspired day a little haha...
-benita