Monday, April 7, 2008

shrank

went for cecilia liwei plus 2 other more persons birthday celebration..it was pretty fun..i think i kinda shrank..everyone who haven't seen me told me i shrank..personally i am losing weight now..or so i say fats...wanna hit the gym once exams are over...i don starve myself..but rather simple steps to lost fats...


really like these 3 songs that are playng now.they used to be in my favourite list. kinda dig out from some old cds...


i think what they say is kinda true..i need the mojo..haha..but the main concern for me is really exams..i will keep it open...for sure...i will try to change the way i think...



ok back to the books..anyone who wanna mug with me kindly drop me a msg...we can go back sch on sun to mug...

i really can't wait for exams to be over...i alway love this part of the sem...cos u know the ending is near..very near..and there is so much to look forward to...haha..i can't wait to sit at starbuck or coffee beans and waste time away by talking...go and watch movies...one of my favourite hobbies...really feel like going zoo, bird park and nature reserves...not to mention that i wanna catch up with my friends...thinking of all these makes me so motivated to work harder so i can enjoy this holiday without worrying about results...



ok...back to the books...


My confidences is in my God

No comments: