Tuesday, April 29, 2008

how come ?

i just came back from mt second paper of this sem. And the title of this course i am reading is called Engineering ethics...don't really had a good time in there..i kept writing and writing and writing..until my finger had a bruise because of gripping the pen too tightly...yet i can't finish in time..well..there is a few more pts dangling in my head after the time is up...


the last two papers i had don feel that good to me...it is the "lack of A" feeling...once i step out of the examination hall, i feel like "oh my what went on inside???" it is like i was lost in my world for the last few hours...


the last time i recall i had such feelings was when i was in year 1 and my results were really chui....



but then i guess there is nothing i can do...i alway believe by my effort, i am limited by my own intelligence and as what i alway pray before i go for exams, i will do my best and He will do the rest...


really like this song, it is so smoothing...like when u are feeling down and under, u can listen to it and keep trusting in Him..




my head is feeling so much better..think i had too much coffee+ red bull+ chocolate+ mars+ apple mix together...that is what i eat most of the time...haha...then i went to weigh myself and DAH!!!!!!!! i lost weight...then i touch my tummy and ARGHHHHHHHHHH i got a bigger waist line...i can only conclude that i lost more muscle and gain more fats..



wanted to get my toner..supposed to help close the "lobangs" on my face...but too tired...wanted to go shopping to relac..but also din go...i can't wait for my exams to be over before i can go chill out..it is detrimental to my health...i look at myself in the morning and i let out a little yell...




*replay morning scenerio*



Titus woke up and jump out of bed...roll on the floor for a while then push himself up....


Titus walk into the toilet and took out his toothbrush and tooth paste...



titus look into the....



ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH




ok la i kuazhang...



arghhhhh





this is what i saw...










minus the background..








continue to


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH





i really need to rest more..

No comments: