Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Up the standard

today i went to have lunch with my group engineering friends...coincidentally Ex Miss Singapore was sitting behind me( she is in my lecture group and she simply standout among the guys and girl.)..i could see she is trying to listen to what my guy friends have to say dating...


the new "in" and "efficient" way is to do multiple dating...someone said this to me

"i feel you should try 4 at one go, so in case one cannot then you can go for the other 3"


of cos they added in

"of cos don't let they know, cos it will reflect badly on you"



i was left pondering for a while...4 is a large number!





had muay thai training today..my joints almost gave way...because of y inflexible joints...i can't reach higher than a person's shoulder...only can go for rib and legs...hiaz...



work have been piling...time to hit the books!



you were never mine in the first place...why should i even bother...

No comments: