Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Glimpses of future part 1

i hope i will be driving my BMW..doesn't really matter what series it is...as long as it is gun metal gray i will be contented...


it is morning...and the sound of chit chatting kids came from the back seats..


i turn to my left, my beautiful wife look at me with her ever gorgeous eyes....it seems like it was only yesterday when i look into her eyes and ask her to marry me...


i turn around and say to my kids," make sure u study hard and don't fight in sch!"




after dropping them off, i continued to send my wife to work...not really a perfect day...i just try my best to make her feel better than i do by saying a super duper lame joke...she pretends to laugh..even thought she heard it a million times...


after kissing and dropping her off, i pick up speed and head towards my workplace...



i put on my coverall, put on helmet and proceed to my daily duty...


everyday is a challenging day..i work hard...but i love my job...i strive to be the best engineer in my company..i strive to improve everyday and i strive to do my best everyday...





work's tiring but i end it strong...with a sense of satisfaction...i bathed and rush off to pick my wife.....






back at home, i lean back on my sofa and fellowship with my kids...

after putting them to bed....i will occassionally drive my wife out to the nearby beach and have some personal time together...watching the stars and moon....










i am looking forward for this life to come!

No comments: