Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The future

just got back home from school. Had my design project group meeting.pretty ok...


countdown to exams==> 5 weeks.Biz lib here i come! anyone wanna join me? i will be there 14/7. application is open to anyone who wanna to do seriously mugging. best if you have a sense of humour and have high level of energy.



this few days i can't seems to study...my mind keep running around, thinking of that which happened not too long ago...hiaz...simply made me can't concentrate. i need to get it out of my mind...remove all the investment i made and forget about it. it will be bad for me eventually, i guess i really really need to move on.



was talking to Ivan on the way home about future...looking at my future...nobody except God knows how will it turn out to be..one thing for sure i need to be more relational...spend more time with my friends...and mix around more with the opposite sex...and of cos my time with my family..somehow i seems to lose everything else and jus focus on work...need to spend more time with the people around me...




i think i changed alot...1 and 1/2 years ago i was much more relational...somehow along the way i changed into a more solo person...maybe because of past disappointment and stuff, i kinda keep more to myself and like to go solo..


we will never know what the future holds but



Chances alway favour those that are prepared.

No comments: