Sunday, March 2, 2008

The eye

went to catch "The eye" with her...i still prefer the asian version..it is much scarier and better storyline...


Today received a call from _________ and i got a shock of my life....whatever is said is DEFINITELY not my intention at all..nor did i give anyone that idea to the best of my knowledge..i don wanna assume anything ..perhaps it is miscommunication...but i NEVER said or intented anything like that..there is people who can vouch for me...i will not dare to say anything now...i can't take such things twice...i scare the ink will get darker and darker when i try to interfer more...


anyway i will be shutting this blog down...for some personal reason..but it will not be permanent...maybe open up again after exams or something...


i can't control my feelings...

No comments: