Thursday, March 13, 2008

No time

i am feeling the "heat".


school is getting busy...and i mean REALLY busy...and every other thing is also fighting for my time...

my friends, my parents( haven't spoken to my dad for 3 days), my muay thai and judo class.

i feel tired ...i simply got no much time for myself. And i try my best to be there whenever i can....


i got to confess...i am a high achiever want-to-be....i want to do more in less time...i need to do what is right now urgent...so sometimes i might appear cold or unfriendly...or even not entertaining..but well this is just me...i don't want to waste time doing something less productive...when the need is there for me to do...


i guess from next week on...no more outing for me...unless times permit...i want more time with my parents too.....

balance is important...but this is not the time to balance..it is time to off-balance and balance it back now after exams.






on a lighter note...i have posted some vidoe i found...just finished my test and feeling really down and under..so decided to google some interesting stuff i studied....hahah....



(1)worm power.

he press and squeeze your brain to your eyes...disgusting method but get the job done...into the bird stomach and he populates like mad..



(2) Fungus power.

if you are chinese, you might have eaten this fungus ...you eat them , they eat bugs



(3) Flea power!

when i was young, i alway imagine people respected flea for what they can do? check it out!



(4)scorpion

all you need to know about them!





(5) wasp



(6) Top 10 weirdest animal.

super funny..haha

No comments: