Friday, January 11, 2008

sick + my dad

today was sick the whole day..keep running to toilet to "unload". must be something i ate last night..i mean..it was terrible...i was having flu....wa man...think abt it...up "running" below also "running"....my legs also running the whole day..to and fro to the toilet...i really hope i get well soon tml....going service..missed going to qizhi cell because of this...hiaz.


was talking to my dad...then i realised alot of things abt him...i mean if u see him..he is jus like any uncle...he usually wear those uncle shirt...and old uncle pants...he only have P5 education levell..more of the uneducated sort in most ppl's eye...he doesn't have very good table manners...he swallow his food and don't eat like a refined man...

well that is the general first impression ppl have of him..but he is the most wonderful dad in the whole world...i really don't ask for anything more...



why?


he works 7 days a week and each day more than 12 hr...sometime less sometime more..he had never been to a holiday for his whole life...and he never took an mrt before..hardly bus too..maybe once is the last 3 to 4 yrs? i guess more...he works so hard for the family...because of his low education level, he can't be like most dad who works in an office or some big organisation and comes home to enjoy the weekend with his children..he do all kinds of things to support my sisters and me..because he wants us to have a good future..he often tell me not to work just focus on my studies...he will handle everything...even now he is reaching 60(58 this yr), he stills hold 2 jobs....both are quite labour intensive type...



i am really super grateful for having such a dad...why suddenly am i blogging this?because just now i went to help him collect some bananas to sell(yes my dad do all kinds of side job), we move and move( i try to go the toliet less ) until we move abt 160 kg of bananas..this is the average we move and sell,, sometimes less sometimes more...then while walking by..i saw some durian and i told him if i could get some...then he say quite ex...so i thought ok maybe another time and i just get into his lorry and waited for him...


5 mins later he came back with two durians in his hands.

me: wa you go buy?

dad:ya...you want to eat so i buy for you...each cost 20 dollars

me:huh!!! so exp..how come?

dad: you want to eat so i get the better one for you...

me: but we are going to earn only 90 dollars even if we can sell all of the bananas in the coming sat and sun!!

dad: it 's ok..you want to eat,,



for a moment..i really appreciate my dad...he has been out since 6am in the morning doing delivery and we jus finish collecting the bananas we are going to sell at 11pm...that is how hard he works...on the inside, my heart had a warm fuzzy feeling...i guess this is what ppl call family love...my dad loves me so much that he is willing to endure all hard work to support the family..and gives me the best he can provide for me...in my heart i was really touched...extremely.


Thank God for sending me such a wonderful dad!

No comments: