Wednesday, January 9, 2008

packing my emotional wallet.

was packing my room when i came across a wallet and a lighter with two candles...it was packed inside a very nice box with a nice ribbon...i reckon this is one the best pressie i ever recieve in my entire life...

i think it as abt 4 yrs ago? she called me out on the eve of my birthday...i din really suspected anything...i mean i just knew her for a few months...haha...we went to watch a show...i forgot the name..then she suggest we go to the newly open esplanade...having met her after serving for a few times...and sending her home..i was thinking why not? so we sat there and chit chat...nice sea view and not alot of ppl...nice...i rem it was a friday night...

she then excused herself to go toilet...so after she left i jus played game on my mobile phone(it was an in thing then).


then after 15 mins she was not back...so i decided to call her...she told me she is coming back really soon...so i just waited..looking at the sea...


suddenly i heard her voice singing "happy birthday"

i turn around..and i saw her angelic face with a small cake on her hand...i was SO shocked...after she finished the song..i blew out the candle and she gave me the pressie..which contain a PC wallet..i was overwhelmed...i forgot did i kiss her? i don think so..we were good friend then..i mean...as far as i am concerned...



so did we eventually end up together?


na...i guess i really look into character more...but

if someone do that again...i might....hahah...



nice memories....

No comments: