Thursday, January 31, 2008

sad memories

kns...i failed my ippt...but this time wasn't that bad...i think i need to practise my chin up...will be getting a chin up bar tml...and of cos i am going to run more in sch...maybe each time i will run more and more....hiaz.....


on my way home after dinner with cheekiong changhan and daniel who took ippt with me( only one guy passed and got silver...guess who?), saw fizal and chit chat with him...why did he bring up the sad memories.....remind me of all the bad things...


once in a while i will sit down and reflect on the things going in life...try to appreciate what i have around me....thanks God for everything...for all the good things i have in my life..for you have install for me all the best...and thank God for all the bad things in life...for they have moulded me to be a better person...and all the painful experiences He allowed to happen to me...it serve to let me look and focuson Him even more....



i'v made up my mind..will go get my crumpler tml..unless i can find better options.

No comments: