Monday, January 28, 2008

MY DREAM GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday i met her!






i mean i thought i would meet the girl of my dream in a special way....





but i guess i was wrong....















i still rem it was after watching "the mist" with tata and the rest of the project group mates....i remember it was at plaza singapura....











i was walking out of the toilet...then my eyes literally sparks!!!!!! ")












i saw her..the one..



Fabian turn over and told me " go take a pic with her la..."




i hesitated...then i decided to go all out to take a pic with her even thought there are so many people around...




my heart pounded as i walk towards her.........














and my of my..i really like the pic even thought i don look good in it...i mean i never knew i got the nerve to do it...haha..



























































































































































































































HAHAHAHAHa

No comments: