Wednesday, January 30, 2008

bday.

as u come into my blog...u should be able to listen to kenny G song...pretty old song but i really like it...thanks to Fab who posted this song at his blog...


went to chinatown jus now...feeling really really tired now....think i will get a good rest tonight and be ready for tml's ippt test...crossing my fingers that i will pass tml ippt test..and if possible the 200 dollar..haha..it will add to my "i-can't-reveal" fund...


anyway this is an open invitation for everyone who drop by here...i will be organising my own Birthday outing...save the hassle for those who are going to organise for me(i hope someone is trying to..lol)...plan is we will be going to watch CJ7 after our reunion dinner...likely to watch the show at 10 plus 11...then go chill out...after which we , definitely for sure, will go home . let me know if u are coming...hopefully we can get enough cars to send everyone home....we will be booking the tickets in advance...so we can chop the whole cinema..NUS POS 2006 and NUS UNITED 2007 peeps pls try to make it..haha!





ok..time to hit the pillow.

No comments: