Monday, December 24, 2007

winter wonderland

time check : 9.24am

i just had my breakfast and i am feeling so awake!somehow i have been sleeping less and less..perhaps i am used to the 6hr sleeping time a day...i slept around 2 last night and i woke up at 6 and felt as if time passed so slowly...went into the kitchen and found my mom awoke too...thinking of some stuff....haha...went back to my bed and tried to sleep and then woke up at 8 plus...*shrug

perhaps i am becoming the night seeker


haha...today is christmas but everything felt normal..will be going over to my aunty house for family gathering...after which i shall decided where to go...feeling realy really broke already..spent quite alot yesterday...time to take note of what i spend.
in less than one and half month time CNY/birthday is coming..need to shop....well myabe not shop..i don noe if it is because i am approaching mid 20, i have less desire to dress and look nice...i don even bother to style my hair..perhaps it is a good thing.


right now i am listening to yahoo music , giving me the festive feeling..haha..


ok.DVD next.

No comments: