Thursday, December 27, 2007

thanksgiving.

this year is coming to an end really soon.i guess it is time for me to do a summary report of my life for the whole of this year and see what i achieve and of cos what i hope to do for the coming new year.


School
i guess this year is pretty ok for me.my cap for the last two sem jumped a totaly of 0.18! whch is quite alot...i mean maybe not as good as some but i am thankful for it!

i was also awarded Sembcorp scholarship.to some this might be chicken feed or something but i guess it is not.at least to me.i rem the dismay when i saw the list.it contain 30 plus ppl on the 1st page.and there is 2 pages.i mean my results aren't that outstanding.but i am really thankful that God made this way for me.the money came in real handy!

Glory to God.


Family

things are turning better.my sis got into smu...hopping to get scholarship.my elder sis got job offers one after another...my parents jus got their cpf payout..everything is turning better...i hope it will carry on this way. from glory to Glory.

Personal

learnt muay thai.hopefully can contiune to train next sem.understand myself in a much greater manner this year. guess there is still so much of me to improve.hope next year i can be a better person as a whole.


Friends
i love my Me design group! i mean we went thru alot but i hope the friendship will last. we still got one more sem to go! of cos not forgetting my nus united peeps! ken YT CH Lips siyin zoe jaydee cecilia jing leona...so much more..haha...appreciate u guys. someone said something which is really true.

" Friends are angels sent by God to make a difference in your life "


ok that is about it. the rest are more personal so i guess i will not elaborate.


how abt new year resolutions.


top 3.

1)Get attached to my future wife.
2)Love God even more.
3)achieving more.




=>




The sky is my limit!

No comments: