Thursday, December 13, 2007

interview

i jus came back from my Sembcorp marine interview....i guess i din do that well. i mean i was shocked. the first thing i see when i went in was 5 women...5!!!i was expecting to see some old man so i can know their role...u noe identify their HRM, their operation side etc...so as to answer their questions more to their liking...

and there is this lady who sat at the right most corner..out of my view of the other 4...who kept looking at me...i guess she must be there to observe my behaviour...i guess i was pretty calm...i sat with my hands in front of me...smiling and looking right into their eyes...answering the questions i best know how...i think i din do what i wanted to do...you know you did that when u leave them with a spark in their eyes....somehow from experience , i think i din do that well..but i guess...there is alway another chance...i hope....haha...

welll..back to slacking.

No comments: