Thursday, December 20, 2007

shopping+basketball+soccer

went out with weixiang today for christmas shopping...we will be ahving tons of house party and dinner to go too....more like gatherings...he told me something that really shocked me...and well kinda of turn me off from going for them...apparently everyone in the household are worried why in the world a guy that is approaching mid 20s is still not attached...they are worried i am GAY!.


OMG...i almost fainted.


so i guess i am going to wear a PINK shirt with kitten sleeves for the coming christmas gathering to shock them.those really really tight one...lol


on a side note....my love life suck pretty much...what to do...and the funny thing is ppl keep coming to ask me advice online...right now..i got 2 ppl asking me what to do for their love life...as if i am Mr Hitch...LOl...i am more than happy to help them..but i guess personally i need help.




anyway..

after shopping we decided to meet up with some friends to play basketball...then we play until so bored then they ask some malay kids to play street soccer with us.


the thing is i SUCK at soccer..big time.

when the ball rolled to me for the first time, i stepped on it.


then i fell back and hit my head.


dumb huh..

what is the dumbest thing?

it happened 3 times.



i think i should practise harder.





i guess things are already decided...there is no way..not a single percent of chance that it will turn around.but the thing is....



i haven't been able to turn around too..not matter how hard i tried...:/

No comments: