Sunday, January 17, 2010

Life

I am pleased to see there are actually people who read my blog.

Anyway to H -> I guess you are must be some high IQ guy who is really into trading. I appreciate your views, do keep them coming!

Leo -> You just gave a money management course to everyone.Thanks dude!


Anyway i just came home and finish reading this week of edge. Oil has slipped to below 79 and with so many financial results that is going to release soon, i forsee the offshore stocks to have big movement.


Everyone is saying that oil and gas sector will set to rise most in the coming year.Personally from what i see in my company, i dont expect the big boys to make money. Be it sembcorp, keppel, unless they have secure upcoming deals. Therefore i recommend stocks with proven deals that is ongoing for the next few months. Keppel in my humble opinion is undervalued and i believe it is a good buy. However it is going into a downward trend. I foresee a bigger fall during its release of result. So KIV.


Genting is set to open in a few days time. With it current price, i am at a loss whether to enter again tml. So far it secure a deal with Air asia and no doubt it boost the confidence of the investor(or should i say speculators) and i believe there is room for rise in the next few days.

I believe if the drop in crude persist on along with rise in demand, this will translate to higher charter rate for shipping sector.The whole shipping sector have been in the red since last year, with NOL turning black, I think there are several firm that are currently undervalue and i foresee they will be the few sector to improve most in the coming year.



For a longer view, SMRT and SATS will no doubt benefits from the higher ridership and higher tourist volume as the IRs open in a few months time. In view of all that i know, I believe there are good counter to hold for long time. Unlike comfort, whose majority of business are overseas, SMRT operates cab, train and bus which will directly benefit from the growth.

I just finished my Heineken. Dont be mistaken, they help me to sleep better at night. :>

" Always believe that there is a chance that you could be wrong"

No comments: