Friday, January 1, 2010

1st post of the year!


Today is the 2nd January of 2010!

A new year has come and yet an old one fades into our memory lane. As the symbolic countdown clock still flashes in my mind, many of us were busy with countdowns and parties. It also appeared that everyone were "dying" to get on with time and move forward into the new year. As I look back into 2009, it has been a pretty good year for me. In terms of relationship, personal life, money and church, things are pretty well.

As i began to age, I start to realise and understand the importance of time. When we were younger, we tend to let time fly by while we do nothing or things of little importance. As i cross the quarter of a century, my persecptives of things are starting to change.

Now, it is 2010, I guess many of us has already made our resolutions. For those who havent, start doing it now. I would also encourage all of us to relook back into 2009 and think of the people or things that deserve more of your time. Things that were not included in the resolution made in the beginning of 2009. Let's not take anybody or anything for granted!

Happy 2010!

No comments: