Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hope and disappointment

Today I almost went through the roof.

nope i wasnt angry. I was happy. Having doing paper trading, I have been picking the right stock. Genting for mon and Capitaland for today. I need to brush up on my TA skill and finish my FA spreadsheet.

Currently reading a book on trading, usually i go for investing books but this is one of the few trading book i started on. Hope I am able to finish it.


Wanted to run and clear up my room but it rained and my mum told me to clear up on sun instead. So ended up watching TV and readin this book.


The more i look at myself, the more i feel i am weird. HAHA. I really pity myrna sometimes. I am one of the most unromantic guy and practical person. Always telling her to save and I feel i am not giving her enough surprises. I think it is time i improve on that.


I am also pretty much a loner. I like to spend time reading, analysing and thinking about stuff. If not i like to exercise. And no i am not fit at all, i am struggling to pass my ippt. Chin up and 2.4 killing me!

I like to make people feel happy, encouraged yet i wish to do the opposite to some people because i feel it is necessary they get the point. In my view point i really pity people who live in self denial. Time is always the best instrument to revealing the truth. Of course i have time people will come up to me and lash out at me, for a moment i will be angry. Then i will think, then i will ask, then i will think, then i will ask more. Then i will do what i can to salvage the situation and think again 3 months later. that is how i try to make myself think straight.



Just got a new mirror screen protector from sean! love it! make my n97 so much sexier!


We must accept finite disappointment but we must never lose infinite hope!

1 comment:

Landon Leo said...

We must accept finite disappointment but we must never lose infinite hope! -> Because we all have infinite potential!

Anyway, keep working on TA and FA, your analysis has been reasonably sound so far. But I do encourage you to look at PA. This field has been ignored far too long, especially with all the junk out there along with traditional trading training/education.