Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Up, up and away!

Finally got some time to blog about life. Ended work at 7.30pm today. Had a meeting with some Owners with my managers and it went on and on. Basically it is just about the $ sign. I am pretty glad that at least i got something to do. I absolutely detest sitting in the office and not knowing what to do or whatelse to think about.

As i approached the 11th month at work, I began to question myself regarding what my interest are. My work appears to be super mundane. I look at spreadsheet everyday. I key in prices and fulfill what contractual needs we have to do. On and off I get to meet Owners to clarify prices and maybe have tea with them. I dont know how thing will go but somehow it seems to settle into the routine.

On and off I ponder about the path I want to take in life. I dont wish to live a mediocre life and settle into the relax way. I personally believe that one has to sharpen his knife before going for the hunt and if he has to hunt, he should hunt the most rewarding animal. One thing I am happy is that within this 11 months I learn quite alot of stuff with regards to ship repair and there are like tons more to learn. Got to keep up the pace!

Oh ya i simply love my iphone! It basically does everything I need! From reading of news, to internet msging, to keeping watch of stocks, to playing games, to music, to internet etc... My n97 can do most of these too but iphone does it faster, smoother with more function! Awesome!

Up, up and away!

1 comment:

Wenfang said...

There was this one day when some of my colleagues were saying about how life is actually not tough. I rolled my eyes. Cause it meant they were too comfortable with life, instead of looking for more challenges. Slackers. LOL!